Sunday, October 30, 2011

Smooth Flowing

Well, not much to report here lately... which is why it's been a few weeks since there has been a post. I go back to see Dr. Godat on Tuesday for our 17 week appointment. Man has time flown! I can't believe we're already close to half-way there. Tuesday's appointment should be rather uneventful, with the exception of hearing the baby's heartbeat. :) Then next Monday is the big day! We go back to Dr. Weiss for the second part of the NT Scan AND to confirm that our little one is in fact a girl!!! We are so excited... we can't wait! Last Sunday we ordered the baby's furniture. It hasn't come in yet, and since we couldn't see it in the store before we bought it, we are really hoping that we love it as much in person as we did online. Below is a picture of the furniture and our 15 week belly pic. After the appointment this Tuesday and the belly pic on Wednesday, I'll be sure to post another update. Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment