On March 6, we went to our week 35 appointment. We got to hear Calleigh's sweet little heartbeat... oh how I love that sound! At this appointment, Dr. Godat did the Group B Strep test, which I am thrilled to say came back negative... just one more blessing in the bucket! While talking with Dr. Godat about things to come/plan for, he informed us that he was going to be out of town the week of her due date. When I asked if he was going to let me go until after he got back, I got a very quick response of, "No way! We will have a baby before then... and will start trying at week 38". He also said that it was good timing that Spring Break was coming up because we needed to get the house ready! Holy Cow!!! I was in shock and didn't think at the time to ask what exactly he meant by "trying at week 38", so I've been wondering ever since :) We go back on March 21 so I guess I'll find out then. Here is our week 35 picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment