We had Calleigh's six months pictures taken at the beginning of October. And I must say, it was quite the photo shoot :) Calleigh would NOT stop jabbering! It was just one long conversation from the minute we got to the studio to the minute we got back into the car. When we left the studio, Travis made the comment that he would be shocked if there were more than three good pictures. My guess was that there might be two. After an hour's worth of shooting, neither of us were far off... there were only about 6 good ones! Even the photographer kept commenting on Calleigh's jabbering... to the point of repeating several times that she has NEVER had a six month old jabber through an entire session like that! It was hard for her to capture Calleigh's beautiful smile in the midst of her in depth conversation, but here's what she got.
I originally thought about having Calleigh's six months pictures redone, but now I think I will leave it just as is... a funny memory of our sweet baby girl. If only we knew what she was saying :)
No comments:
Post a Comment