I can't believe we have a nine month old! That's just crazy... much like our little munchkin :) She has SO much personality, and you can see a tad of it in this picture. I told her to smile and say cheese for mommy and this is what I got! This month Calleigh had her 9 month well visit with Dr. Crow, and I must say, we were both relieved to not have to get any shots. YAY for no vaccinations! She weighed in at 16 pounds 4.5 ounces and was 26.5 inches long... putting her at about the 15th percentile... still a petite little thing, but healthy and perfect in every way! She's crossing milestones off the chart left and right, and Dr. Crow couldn't be more pleased.
This month's Pinterest project was much like last month's, minus the tutu. I simply ironed on the reindeer applique to a long-sleeved onesie, and voila! Too cute! I had lots of other projects I wanted to do this month, but just didn't seem to have the time. The typical story of a full time working wife and mommy, right? :)
After Christmas, Travis and I took a weekend trip to Las Vegas. However, just as we landed, we received news of a death in the family and decided to came back home. We were in Vegas for less than 24 hours, and managed to make the best of it! We gambled, did the CSI Experience (I love CSI shows), and then went to a nice dinner. Even though our trip was cut short, I enjoyed getting to spend some time away with my hubby!
![]() |
| Viva Las Vegas! |
| CSI Experience |
![]() |
| Dinner at Strip Steak |
Calleigh's 9 Month Milestones:
- sleeping was still off... sleeping just a few hours at a time before her ears wake her up, poor baby
- 6 months clothes
- size 2 diapers
- another double ear infection :(
- continued to mouth/chew on everything
- eats bananas, yogurt, pears, carrots, and peaches (in addition to foods from previous months)
- sits up from a laying position
- says "mama" and "nana"
- dances/bounces to the music of her toys
- no more car seat while shopping or out to eat!... she sits up in the cart to shop and in a highchair at restaurants to eat
- LOVES her jumper
- mimics sounds (fake cough, fake scream, etc.)
- figured out that her finger fits perfectly up mom's nose... and thinks it's funny to do so
- CRAWLING!
- first bruise
- first snow
- first Christmas
- first New Year's
- first Aggie bowl game
![]() |
| First bruise :( |
![]() |
| First snow... on Christmas Day! |
![]() |
| First Christmas... SO much fun! |
![]() |
| New Year's lunch with PopPop |
![]() |
| Gig'em Aggies! Way to BTHO OU! |









No comments:
Post a Comment