Sunday, May 12, 2013

Celebrating ONE Year!


I can't believe we have a ONE year old! Where did the time go??? We celebrated Calleigh's 1st birthday on Saturday, April 6 (the day after her actual birthday). It was so much fun! And as you can see from the picture above, Calleigh had a good time too :) We were able to celebrate her first year with most of our family and close friends. Thank you to all that came to share her special day with us!

Calleigh's 1st birthday theme was caterpillars... based on a stuffed animal caterpillar that she has that she loves and a cute outfit I saw on Etsy, lol! Her invitations, thank you notes, and gift tags were custom made from a lady in College Station, and then thanks to Pinterest, I had no shortage of ideas on how to decorate for her party! I started over Spring Break getting some of the decor made since I had the time off. And after each project was finished I always found an idea for another :) I really enjoyed being able to make it all. Calleigh's Nana made her birthday cake as well as the caterpillar cupcakes. She did such a great job! I just love how it all turned out!

Birthday Party Invite

Thank You Note - Outside

Thank You Note - Inside

Party Favor/ Cookie Gift Tag
Monthly Photos Banner

Happy Birthday Banner

Cake and Cupcakes

High Chair Skirt

Hanging Caterpillar

Party Favor Cookies

Door Wreath

Tree Decor

More Tree Decor

Calleigh had a great time playing with family and friends, eating cake, and opening presents. She is definitely one blessed little girl that is loved by everyone she knows! And we are blessed that she is ours!!! Happy 1st Birthday baby girl! We love you more than you will ever know!

















 







No comments:

Post a Comment