Last week Calleigh got her first two diaper bags! Her Gigi, Travis's mom, made one of them, and my love affair with Coach prompted the second one. Aren't they both super cute???
During all this time, week 19 came and went quickly. Below is belly pic for that week. Apparently my iphone only takes blurry pictures these days! Sorry!
Yesterday was our 21 week appointment with Dr. Godat. Other than hearing Calleigh's sweet little heart beat, it was uneventful. We go back at the end of December for the Glucose test... I'm not super excited about this. While I am right on track with my weight according to Dr. Godat, I still need to be very cautious over the next month as to what I'm putting into my body. With Thanksgiving last week and Christmas around the corner, I think you all can feel my pain on how hard this is going to be! There isn't a 21 week belly picture yet, but there should be one within a day or so... so stay tuned :) Until next time...


No comments:
Post a Comment