Our baby girl is a mover... and we've known this since just about day one! At every ultrasound we've had, except for the very first one, we have seen her move. And here recently, I have finally been able to feel that movement :) I started feeling "flutters" about 2-3 weeks ago. Then on Thanksgiving morning, BOOM! She straight up kicked me! I was sitting at the breakfast table going through the Black Friday sale ads and it caught me completely off guard. I literally jumped back in my seat and I'm sure had a look of great confusion on my face, lol. Once it dawned on me that is was Calleigh kicking, I immediately called Travis over hoping it would happen again so that he could feel it. Unfortunately, that didn't happen.
Then on Saturday night it happened again! I was sitting on the couch watching a movie when she began squirming all over the place. We tried again for Travis to be able to feel her too, but every time he tried she would stop... little stinker :) She kept me up until about midnight that night moving around. Since then, I have been able to feel her move everyday. I love the little reminders she gives me that she's there... and just hope that Travis is able to feel her soon too!
No comments:
Post a Comment