Welcome! I am a thirty something from the great state of Texas. I am married to my best friend and we have the most precious baby girl in the world :) This blog was created to document our journey through infertility and continues now with our journey through parenthood!
Friday, July 6, 2012
Headed Home
We got to leave the hospital on April 7... everyone checked out healthy and was good to go! I don't think Travis has ever been so nervous. He refused to get on the highway and only took side roads... going no more than 35 miles per hour!!! What should have been a 20 minute ride home ended up taking much longer :) Once we were home the big introduction took place... our furry babies met Calleigh for the first time. Both dogs were curious; Bella of course more so than Bailey, but they both did great!
No comments:
Post a Comment