Sunday, September 25, 2011

Plum Happy!

This post is going to be two weeks in one, but I'll try to make it short! The last time I blogged I mentioned that we were going to start the lovely belly pics at 10 weeks in order to continue documenting our journey... Well, here's the first one, and please pay no attention at all to the amount of tiredness on my face :) We are just going to do the pics every two weeks since there's not a ton of change right now from week to week.


This past Wednesday we had our first appointment with our OB/GYN, Dr. Godat. We were 11 weeks along, and as hoped, we got to see our little one on the big screen again! Since Dr. Godat's ultrasound machine is a dinosaur compared to the fertility clinic's, we didn't get to hear the heartbeat :( but could very clearly see it, and that's just as pleasing. Dr. Godat said that we had a VERY active baby and that everything looked great! Baby Cook was kicking its legs and moving its arms all over the place. It's amazing how something the size of a plum (according to What to Expect) can be so full of energy already... Travis and I may be in trouble once it gets here if it keeps this activity up :). We go back to see Dr. Godat again in two weeks for another ultrasound. We are so incredibly lucky to get to see our baby every two weeks!... I have definitely gotten spoiled to this privilege. I don't know what I'm going to do when he makes me wait a month or longer in between visits to see my baby! Here is Baby Cook at 11 weeks :) So darn cute, don't you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment