Thursday, December 22, 2011

And we're...

making progress! Calleigh's nursery is slowly coming together... and the more it comes together the more excited I get for her to be here! Her room was painted two weeks ago, the carpets cleaned four days after that, and then the furniture moved in and the crib put together last Saturday morning. Right now it is very beige, but plenty of color will be added in the next couple of weeks! The lighting in the pictures isn't the best, but you get the idea :)




The same weekend that Calleigh's room got painted was the same weekend that Travis was finally able to feel our baby girl move! I think it kind of weirded him out/startled him at first, but now he enjoys tapping on my belly and then feeling her squirm in response. Bed time is always the best... we still use the fetal doppler every couple of nights (thanks to Aunt Amy!) and he's always amazed at how strong and loud her heartbeat is. I am so thrilled and blessed to have a wonderful husband that's as excited as I am about our little miracle! 

We ended up forgetting to take the week 21 picture, but do have week 23... and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of change between 19 and 23, so you're not missing much :) 


Next Tuesday I go in for our 25 week appointment and the glucose tolerance test... I'm a little nervous. While I've tried to eat better over the past month, I definitely haven't been perfect :) It's been hard with both Thanksgiving AND Christmas during this time frame! After our appointment next week, I'll be sure to post another update... and hopefully by then a little more will have taken place in the nursery! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment