While we were gone to Charleston my mom stayed at the house with the dogs. When we got back on Sunday, she helped me get a couple of things done in the nursery... thanks mom! We rearranged the furniture and then got the tree decal placed on the wall while Bella supervised from the rocker :) The tree looks absolutely adorable! Gigi finished up the canvas paintings this weekend too. Everything is really starting to come together. I still have a sizable list of decorating to-do's, but at least there is progress!
It's hard to believe that we are in the third trimester... time has gone by so fast. We go back to Dr. Godat next Wednesday, and I can't wait to see my baby girl on the big screen! She's going to look so different from when we saw her in early November. I've still been having Braxton Hicks contractions several times throughout each day and my sleeping hasn't improved much, so I guess the uncomfortableness
is officially here to stay :( O-well, it will all be worth it once I get her in my arms! Below is our belly picture from week 27. After our appointment next week I will have another belly pic to share, as well as a new picture of our sweet little Calleigh Abrielle!
Until next time...




No comments:
Post a Comment