Travis and I just celebrated our 3rd anniversary! And what better anniversary gift could there be than the miracle of starting our family??? We booked our trip to San Francisco before we started our IVF cycle. We figured it would either be a super celebratory anniversary trip, or a trip to get away from everything had our cycle not ended the way we hoped. Lucky for us though, we have a Wonderful God :)
We had such a great time on our trip! My legs and feet felt as if we walked every inch of that city! We ate so much good food and saw so many neat things... Giants Baseball Game, Alcatraz, Sausalito, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown, Lombard Street, Japanese Tea Garden, Haight Ashbury, and more! I of course took tons of pictures and won't bore you with them all, but here are a few :)
I can't wait to see what next year's anniversary holds for us! Until next time...



No comments:
Post a Comment