Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mums the Word

Alright, so if you were able to muddle through the five posts I've posted so far today and read about our exciting news, we have a big favor to ask... While we are elated about starting our family, we are also still super cautious as it is so very early in our pregnancy. So, we would like to keep the news on the down low for a good while longer. I realize putting it on here is a form of announcing it, but I'm pretty positive the whole world (facebook) doesn't read my blog! And I actually debated for a really long time whether or not to even post it here. But we had so many people praying for us to get pregnant that I thought, "Hey, why not let some of them know so that now their prayer could be for a healthy pregnancy?" So that's why I'm letting a few of you in on the secret :) We by no means are out of the woods yet and are still very much in need of your prayers!!! So mums the word for now, okay? Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment