Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy Hunting!

Okay, so after the breakdown last week, things seemed to pick up and I started to relax a little... A LITTLE. I went back to the doctor on Saturday for more blood work and another ultrasound. Then again on Monday, and today, and tomorrow, and Thursday! I feel like I should just pack an overnight bag and camp out there for the week. Here are all the stats so far:
Saturday 7/16: E2 was 304!!! Yay, it finally doubled!, Endo lining was 6.2, 6 developing follicles ranging from 16.4mm to 8.2mm with some smaller ones.
Monday 7/18: E2 was 672!!! Yay, it doubled AGAIN!, Endo lining was 6.34, 6 developing follicles ranging from 18.1mm to 9.7mm with some smaller ones.
Tuesday 7/19: E2 was 1068... :( didn't quite double, Endo lining was 8.1, 6 developing follicles ranging from 18.2mm to 9.7mm with some smaller ones.

As you can see, there wasn't much difference from Monday to Tuesday, so that indicates to the doctor that I have hit my peak in responding to the meds :( Therefore, at 9pm tonight I do my trigger injection and then 36 hours from then, Dr. Kathy gets to go egg hunting! Even though today's ultrasound only showed 6 developing follicles (which should contain mature eggs), there is a chance that by the time she retrieves the eggs that there will be more... some of the smaller follicles that they didn't measure could grow. So we are keeping our fingers and toes crossed for that. We want as many eggs as possible! Tomorrow's appointment is just for blood work, so we won't know anymore details on the follicles until after the retrieval Thursday morning. But as soon as we know something, I'll post it :) Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment